Assalamualaikum wbt..
Dear blog, I'm confused...
How to choose between two good options when they are so evenly balanced?
I'm 25, quarter of a century.. Well seriously, I have to get a life.. I mean, real life..
AaaAAaa... [Screaming on the top of Everest, like I'm JANE, you know, Tarzan's wife] - Haha, mumbling again.. Seriously, I need professional help!!!
Tough decisions [Yup plural and not singular], lots of thinking needed.. Wow, I feel like I'm drowning here.. **Blubbb blubb blubbb..
Ya Allah, I don't know..
It's really hard to decide. Turning of life is difficult [I have to admit]
I couldn't bare disappointing them [my parents]. I want them to be proud of me.. Lucky me they are very supportive and let me decide what I want in my life.. They will support whatever decision I've made.. But whoooo, making a decision is hard though...
Well, trying to be as good as I could for both of them..
Dear mom and dad, please shed no sad tear for me. I long for your tears of joy. InsyaAllah. May Allah lit up my way and guide me along this challenging journey of life..
My head is spinning..
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is like expecting the lion not to attack you because you are a vegetarian.
No comments:
Post a Comment