Assalamualaikum w.b.t.
Few days of silent.. Now, with His will, I'm back..
Where did I go, what did I do, with who, and where I am... Mmm... Let it be a secret.. Just so that u guys know, I am save here, Alhamdulillah..
Actually, I am searching for something.. I felt far from HIM.. It's even hard for me to cry on the sejadah although I've tried my very best to do so..
As for now, I'm rebuilding my iman.. My heart n my inner strength.. I have to keep on fighting...
HIS words that keep me going :
| al-Baqarah - 45 |
Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dengan jalan sabar dan mengerjakan sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk..
Seriously, I miss the feeling being awaken by something I don't know who, I don't know what.. Subhanallah... Super nice, super soothing feeling.. But now, mmm.. No more.. Masih bergantung pada alarm.. :(
So here I am.. Starting back from the beginning.. Searching!! For the sake of ALLAH... And for ALLAH ONLY!! May Allah guide me in this journey... Please do pray for me..
Mari, paksa diri hingga terpaut hati.. Menghambakan diri pada Illahi...
Paksa diri dahulu, hingga jumpa cinta hakiki.. Tahajjud cinta buat Illahi..
Paksa diri dahulu, hingga jumpa cinta hakiki.. Tahajjud cinta buat Illahi..

No comments:
Post a Comment